In Usability Study, we validate the product (full product, prototype, and concept) with real user feedback to uncover challenges faced by users to complete their goals and deliver a good user experience. The Study can be in-person or remote.
Usability studies are proven to decrease support costs, increase user satisfaction, and save on development and redesign efforts.Usability testing lets the design and development teams identify usability problems before they are coded. The earlier issues are identified and fixed, the less expensive the fixes will be in terms of both staff time and possible impact to the schedule.
What Goes into it
In Usability Study, we validate the product (full product, prototype, and concept) with real user feedback to uncover challenges to complete their goals. The Study can be in-person or remote.
Both quantitative and qualitative information can be provided, including
- What are the issues in the product that challenges the user to use the product?
- First time Experience of using the product – like installing, unpacking etc.
- Success Rate - If users are able to complete the tasks.
- Time taken to complete the task.
The HUREO Approach
In Usability Testing, we take feedback from real users by observing them interacting with the product. These studies can be in-person or remotely (users can be located anywhere in the world).
What can be tested?
- Type: Software, Mobile Apps, Gadgets, Tangible products.
- State: Fully functional product, prototype, concepts.
Where can it be tested?
Testing can be conducted in-person or remotely without asking users or the expert to travel to each others’ locations.